High Performance 802.11n Dual-Radio 3x3:3 Access Point
Sorry, this product is no longer available, Please, contact us for a replacement product!
Aerohive Networks AP350 access points are rugged, high performance 802.11n access points (APs) with cloud-enabled management, on-demand provisioning, and integrated tools like spectrum analysis and application visibility and control.
The AP350 provides high-performance 3x3 three spatial stream MIMO on dual concurrent (2.4Ghz and 5Ghz) 802.11n access radios and is designed for rugged, high bandwidth wireless enterprise environments. In addition, the AP350 can support legacy 802.11a, b, and g clients and interoperate with the rest of the Aerohive Cooperative Control devices to provide a seamless enterprise-class experience for all connected users.
Key Features and Benefits
All Aerohive access points are built upon the deep, feature rich HiveOS operating system. HiveOS is the backbone of the Aerohive Cooperative Control architecture, and allows the access points to organize into groups or “hives” that coordinate advanced features such as layer 2/ layer 3 roaming, cooperative RF management, security information, and mesh networking without requiring a controller. Cooperative Control provides all the benefits of coordinated, nextgeneration Wi-Fi with lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO), more reliability, more scalability, higher performance, and with a focus on truly optimizing mobility in a mobile first enterprise.
High Performance, Secure Wi-Fi with On-Demand Provisioning
The Aerohive AP350 is a rugged 3x3:3 high-performance access point with integrated features such as RADIUS, 802.1X security, Captive Web Portal, and cloud-based management. By integrating with the Aerohive Cloud Services Platform, the AP350 can be brought online simply by plugging it in. It will automatically find the HiveManager, either in Aerohive’s public cloud or on a customer premises, download complete configuration, security, and corporate policies, and instantly provide service for connected devices.
Integrated Application Priority and Control
By using the robust Quality of Service (QoS) and stateful firewall built into Aerohive access points, the AP350 supports optimizing user application experience on the network. Aerohive access points allow an administrator to create customized user profiles based on context, such as identity of the user, device type, location, and time of day, to prioritize or block applications based on what is critical to that particular user. This user-focused approach ensures every user experience is optimized for mobility.
Warranty and Support
Every Aerohive Networks device is backed by a limited lifetime hardware warranty. Extended product and technical support may be purchased separately and can include next day advanced replacement, 24x7 or 8x5 technical support, web and email support access, and software updates. For complete support terms go to www.aerohive.com/support.
Features and Benefits:
Flexible Hardware Platform
- Radios provide concurrent 802.11a/n & 802.11b/g/n connections without degradation in performance
- Automatic or dedicated mesh backup
- Dual Ethernet ports etherchannel or backup.
- Plenum Rated APs for indoor, office environments
- Supports 802.3af PoE or standard power adapter
- Hardware acceleration for IPsec services
- Extended Temperature Range
- USB interface for future 3G/4G services
- Low profile design blends into an office environment
- Low-distraction indicator appear as gently glowing rather than bright blinking lights
Hardware Assisted Features
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM)–Hardware-based key storage and encryption
- Wireless privacy & authentication Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™ WPA™ and WPA2™, 802.11i, WEP, 802.1x, PSK
- Granular user profile-based management defines QoS, mobility policies, and security policies for each user that enters the network
- Encryption: AES:CCMP, TKIP, and RC4 (WEP only)
- Designed to work with Kensington-style locks
- Tamper-proof security screw (with bracket option)
Hardware QoS Features
- Marking and policing–WMM™ (802.11e) for wireless, 802.1p and/or DiffServ
- Wi-Fi CERTIFIED WMM, WMM power save (U-APSD)
- Integrated application control and prioritization
- On-device RADIUS with directory support, Captive Web Portal, DHCP server, and spectrum analysis
- Max 256 concurrent RADIUS authenticated users
- Max 512 DHCP clients per AP
- Voice-Enterprise support
|Aerohive AP350 Specifications|
|Environmental Compliance||UL 2043|
Power & Sensitivity Table:
Power shown is per transmit chain and is a maximum power that the radio is capable of, power limits will be limited by local radio regulations.
|Rate||TX Power||RX Sensitvity||TX Power||RX Sensitvity|
RF Coverage Maps:
Compare Access Points:
|Indoor||Indoor Industrial||Indoor||Indoor Industrial||Outdoor|
|Dual Radio 802.11n||Dual Radio 802.11 ac/n||Dual Radio 802.11n||Dual Radio 802.11ac|
|2x2:2 300 Mbps High Power Radios||3x3:3 450 Mbps High Power Radios||2x2:2 300 + 867 Mbps High Power Radios||3x3:3 450 + 1300 Mbps High Power Radios||2x2:2 300 Mbps 11n High Power Radios||2x2:2 300 + 867 Mbps 11ac High Power Radios|
|TPM Security Chip|
|1X Gig.E||2X Gig.E - 10/100 link aggregation||1x Gig.E w/PoE||2x Gig.E w/ link aggregation||2X Gig E /w PoE Failover||1X Gig.E||1X Gig.E|
|PoE (802.3af + 802.3at) and AC Power||PoE (802.3at)|
|Plenum Rated||Plenum/Dust||Plenum Rated||Plenum/Dust Proof||Water Proof (IP 68)||Water Proof (IP 67)|
|0 to 40°C||-20 to 55°C||0 to 40°C||-20 to 55°C||-40 to 55°C|
|USB for future use||USB for 3G/4G Modem||USB for future use||N/A|
Download the Aerohive AP350 Datasheet (.PDF)
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
Our Price: $19.00
Our Price: $19.00
Our Price: $120.00
Our Price: $99.00
Our Price: $175.00
Our Price: $350.00
Our Price: $525.00